General Rules :
- NO DRUGS - A ZERO TOLERANCE RULE
- No pass outs, once you leave you will not be permitted to re-enter
- No sleeping in the car parking areas
- No fires, braaing except in designated areas of WarpTown.
- No Refunds or ticket name changes after the prescribed date
- ID will be required on arrival and you may be searched.
- Tickets and bracelets to be available on arrival for scanning.
- Lockers will be available for rental on a first come first serve basis
- Please do not touch / damage the sets, props or decorations, anyone caught doing
so will be removed from the festival and not permitted to return.
- Costums are encouraged, if you going to escape the virtual world we live in – Truly
- Please be aware that although we have tight security, we can not be held liable for
personal intems stolen.
Items Not allowed :
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Skateboards, Bicycles and other vehicles in the grounds.
- Weapons of any kinds including knives, guns, sticks (including walking sticks, except
- Corporate Branded Tshirts
- To wear any religious or politically affiliated clothing
- Spray Cans
- Banners or any advertising material
Environment – Do’s and Don’ts :
No dropping of burning cigarettes in the open bush, please extinguish them.
No urinating in public areas, please use the restrooms, if you are caught you will
be escorted off the premises.
Wasting of water – water is a precious commodity in our country.
Please enjoy the festival, without over doing the alcohol consumption, alcohol
poising is very dangerous if not treated please be aware and respectful of others.
ZERO DRUG TOLERANCE
ContinuumWarp have an absolute zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs! We want
you to enjoy the festival, you have paid a lot to be here, and we have worked hard
to make it special, enjoy it.
YOU CAN NOT :
Use, sell, or be in possession of any drugs, anywhere on the grounds.
There will be police and security officials on site to enforce this rule.
PLEASE NOTE – Our security have the final say.